Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Free Tennis Camp

I have been asked if I know anyone who would be interested in a tennis scholarship for camp. Please start thinking of children. I may have 5 slots, I may get 10. Will need to wait to see how many paying campers they have and they will give me (us/DSS) 10% in scholarship campers!!!!

Any tennis players out there (clients or foster kids-or kids in the foster family)?

I am waiting for more specifics but it will cover not only tennis but nature hikes, ropes course, crafts, water games, soccer, adventure games, frisbee, basketball etc. Lunch is provided. It's about being successful as an individual. Encourage physical growth.

The cost would be no more than $50, the rest is subsidized, but if that is a hardship we can talk about it.

This will take place at the Manchester Athletic Club. (NO TRANSPORTATION)

Blue Sky Adventure Camp. M-F 9-4

No comments: