Friday, May 14, 2010

REMINDER: Foster Parent Appreciation Dinner

Reminder-- if you would like to come, we want to see you! Please let us know by Monday!

Hi folks!
We work hard on this event and are very excited to do this for you!
We hope to see you all here! We have some great door prizes this year!
Please let your homefinder, or me, if you will be coming (if you didn't already)
If you respond by e-mail, I will reply back with "Got it", if I don't, please contact me again. Sometimes my e-mail does not come through to me. My email address is Carla.King@state.ma.us.

You are invited to our

Foster Parent

Appreciation Event

Monday May 24th

Time: 6:00

Toscana’s

3 Bourbon St. Peabody MA

(the street after Bonkers)

Door prizes, fun and good conversation!

Please RSVP by May 17thth, noon

to your Family Resource Worker





No comments: