Monday, August 20, 2012

Jadens Journey of Autsim Benefit

Jaden is the son of a foster home for the Chelsea office.  Scott, who sent the email is a foster parent for the Lynn office, so I am sharing as requested. J

 

Carla,

 

I wanted to share this benefit with you and anyone that you know that would like to come that night as well. This is my 4th year holding this benefit. I started It when we found out that Jaden was Autistic. Please extend this to anyone who you know that would be interested in coming. I hope that you can make it that night it truly is a great night of fun! If anyone is coming In groups and need a table reserved for them I will need to know as soon as possible as the tables fill up that night. This is an 18+ Benefit!

 

I hope you have a great rest of the weekend!

 

 

 

No comments: