Thursday, November 7, 2013

Disney On Ice Tickets

Each year we have been getting Disney on Ice tickets at a very good rate.  Disney On Ice is no longer at the Boston Garden and therefore I can’t get that wonderful discount that we got.

I contacted the Agganis Area and they put me on the mailing list to send me coupons. The coupons will be available for trade for select shows at the box office for $15.

 

I will send an email as soon as I get them! It may be first come, first served! So keep a look out!  They told me the end of the month!

 

Check out our blog!!!   http://capeanndss.blogspot.com/

 

Carla King

Foster Parent Recruiter

Department of Children and Families (formerly known as Dept Social Services)

Cape Ann Area Office

45 Congress Street, bldg #4

Salem, MA 01970

978-825-3862   direct DCF ext 33862

 

 

 

No comments: