Friday, December 13, 2013

Disney on Ice Discounted Tickets

 

FINALLY I have an answer!!

 

Ok so the show in December is at the Agganis Arena this year, not TD Garden.

They no longer have me buy them ahead but send me coupons so you can buy your own tickets (each coupon is good for up to 6 tickets)

They were supposed to be sent a week ago Monday but I never got them.  They Fed-Ex’d new ones so I assume I will have Monday.

 

My Understanding (so don’t quote me or yell if I am wrong) is that the coupons entitle you to up to six tickets at the rate of $15. 

It is also my understanding that the tickets are goof for shows next Thursday and Friday only.

 

Please let me know if you need tickets.  Let me know if you want to pick up or have me mail.  If you want them mailed please provide address if you are not my home.

Also keep in mind the timing issue on mailing!  They are only good (I understand) for next Thursday and Friday.  

 

 

 

Check out our blog!!!   http://capeanndss.blogspot.com/

 

Carla King

Foster Parent Recruiter

Department of Children and Families (formerly known as Dept Social Services)

Cape Ann Area Office

45 Congress Street, bldg #4

Salem, MA 01970

978-825-3862   direct DCF ext 33862

 

 

 

No comments: