Friday, August 28, 2015

Topsfield Fair Discounts are here!

 

 

 

2015 dates are October 2nd to October 12th

It's that time again!  I again have discounted tickets for the Fair.

The prices are $8 for admission and 10 RIDES for $24. (1 ticket =1 ride)

Regular admission is $11 weekday and $15 weekend so savings of up to $7!

(Children under 8 with an adult are FREE)

I’m also charging a $1 per order fee.  If you go to the fair or most other places for pre-sale they charge 1$ per ticket. (they are $9 each other places)

Every year I end up being short for a myrid of reasons. Math, someone getting extra tickets, someone stating I didn’t give them the right amount etc. So this year I will use that money to cover anything like that. If there is money left over I will use it for some good at DCF. It’s not my goal to make money, but it’s a lot of work…. To lose money J

IMPORTANT: Deadline for tickets is September 28th. Im going out of the country and this is the absolute final date. Please do not wait until the last minute. It's very difficult for me to run back and forth for last minute tickets. I am happy to take checks made payable to the  TOPSFIELD FAIR.  These checks won’t be cashed (or even brought to fair) until after Sept 30th, so there is no reason to wait until the last minute!  

Im happy to do tickets by mail (send me a check and I’ll mail back) But I cannot be held responsible.  In all the years I have done it, the only time I had a problem was last year, an envelope arrived open with not all tickets inside. I cannot be held responsible for that.  I use scotch tape to double secure. I mail out within 24 hours. If you want to pick them up you may do so by arranging a time. – if you are my foster home, I have them on me and can bring to home visit J

 

Check out our blog!!!   http://capeanndss.blogspot.com/

 

Carla King

Foster Parent Recruiter

Department of Children and Families (formerly known as Dept Social Services)

Cape Ann Area Office

45 Congress Street, bldg #4

Salem, MA 01970

978-825-3862

 

No comments: