Thursday, June 7, 2007

Camp for kids affected by Cancer

My name is Katie Van Dorpe. I am President of the Nancy Bostley Memorial Fund/NANcamp, established in 1991 in memory of my sister. NANcamp was established to provide children affected by cancer an opportunity to have two fun-filled weeks at the Marblehead/Swampscott YMCA Children's Island Day Program or the YMCA Small Fry Camp at no cost to the families. Since 1991, we have been delighted to have sponsored over 300 camperships for children from 23 North Shore communities.We would like to invite you to view our web site, nancamp.org, which provides information on our programs for children affected by cancer. If you are aware of any child who might benefit from NANcamp, I would very much appreciate it if you would contact me. If you wish, I could send you informational brochures and copies of a wonderful article written about NANcamp.Thank you for taking the time to view our material and thank you for any referrals.Katie Van DorpePresidentNancy Bostley Memorial Fund/NANcampOne Leslie CoveMarblehead, MA 01945

No comments: