Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Disney on Ice Tickets

Sunday December 26th at 7pm
Tickets are $9 each
 
I need to know the number you want. There is no limit, but I need your number and you will need to send a check out right away.  Every year I put my own money in and folks dont pay me :-( so i can't hold tickets if I dont receive the money by Monday.  This will give folks plenty of time to get to me. I will then get the tickets to you as soon as I get them. 
 
I will give me head count to my contact by 3 tomorrow (Wed).  So please let me know by then! thanks!
Carla
 
Check out our new blog!!!   http://capeanndss.blogspot.com/
 
Carla King
Foster Parent Recruiter
Department of Children and Families (formerly known as Dept Social Services)
Cape Ann Area Office
45 Congress Street, bldg #4
Salem, MA 01970
978-825-3862   direct DCF ext 33862
 

No comments: