Thursday, December 16, 2010

Yogi Bear Movie-special for us!

ok,  There has been some back and forth on this one.
It was initially offered for free, but the response was huge! so we were offered $5 a person (it's normally $10).
We were also offered a private screening. (Just people I invite- foster parents and social workers).  The date we had was vacation week.  but i rec'd a call today confirming Sunday.  Soooooo. I know the weekday didn't work for most, so instead of arguing, i am taking this Sunday!
 
So please RSVP with the number of tickets you want.  Then meet me at Hollywood Hits in Danvers for the 10:00 am show
 
again, This Sunday December 19th, 10:00 am Hollywood Hits in Danvers
 

1 comment:

mahinder15 said...

Here i watch Yogi Bear online This is Cavanagh, the always-engaging former star of "Ed" (with whom I am friendly), and the adorable Faris (whom I don't know -- but feel free to look me up, Anna!) make the non-animated scenes amusing, as the ranger and the documentarian fall in love and fight to save the park.