Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kid's Net Training Schedule

Hi all.
I am sure you all got this from MSPCC, but just in case I am sending it along via email.
There are some great trainings on here!
Please make sure you RSVP to me or to Nancy Lyons so that we can make sure if there is a change you get notified.  You are welcome at any office training!  

Hi Carla,
     Attached is the training plan that was mailed out to all foster parents on the DCF download in the Northern Region.  The only exception is that the first two pages (Weymouth and Arlington) were not sent as they are now part of the Southern Region.  I had agreed to schedule trainings through June for those two offices because I have had a relationship with them for the past 10 years!!
     It was good to see you at the Lynn traininig!...............Carol
 

No comments: