Thursday, February 3, 2011

Toy Story Disney on Ice discounted tix

Hi all
 
Our old friend Tracy Reilly is offering us to order with her again!
 
Thursday,
2/24/11 at 2 pm
$9 each
balcony seats (I have always found them to be great seats)
 
At the Boston Fleet Center
 
Here is what i need (and sorry, this are always short time wise)
 
 
I need to know how many tickets you want. Deadline noon tomorrow (friday)
Then I need you to send me a check for the correct amount immediatley.
I am sorry, but each and every time i get stuck with people not sending checks.  I dont have funds to play with. I use my own money for this.  I will pay for tickets next wednesday. All money not rec'd by then, I will sell tickets as there are always people who ask after the fact.
 
I will email you back and say "got it" when i get your order. For some reason I do not get all emails and folks get left out. So please make sure I respond back to you to confirm.

No comments: