Thursday, April 21, 2011

Free Tickets for Saturday's Revolution Game

For those that keep asking me.. The Revs are our Professional Soccer Team! 
Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins AND REVOLUTION! :-)
 
I have extra tickets for Saturdays game, April 23rd, at Gillette Stadium 7:30
vs. Sporting KC.  (And our own Noemy has a family member that plays on Sporting KC! )
 
Social workers can take them too.  I would rather the seats filled!
I want them to be used to they will continue to give us some! I thought i ordered 40 but I got 60.....
 
Check out our new blog!!!   http://capeanndss.blogspot.com/
 
Carla King
Foster Parent Recruiter
Department of Children and Families (formerly known as Dept Social Services)
Cape Ann Area Office
45 Congress Street, bldg #4
Salem, MA 01970
978-825-3862   direct DCF ext 33862
 

No comments: