Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Water Country

I always have the consignment tickets on hand. But to get the better pricing it’s pre-pay and I need to order in lots of 25 or more.

 

I have a few workers and foster parents that would like them.  If you want to get in on this order, let me know! Its an extra $2 savings.

I need the money before I order and as soon as I get all orders and money I will order them!

Thanks!

 

Water Country passes will be available again this year. This year’s admission is going up to $37.99. The pass price is $ 29 . Tickets may be purchased from Carla. Cash only please. These passes will be available all summer. Passes are valid with no expiration date. (Children under 48 inches are $24.99 at the door).

I will also be able to get tickets at  presale price of $27.

 

No comments: