Monday, March 11, 2013

Discounted BJ's Membership

Ok several people have come to me needing this! So I am doing it again!

DEADLINE is March 25, 2013.

 

$10 off the $50 membership fee and 3 extra months for free (so that is 15 months)

 

I ask that you return TO ME, as Marge sometimes loses things and I track them and make a list when I give to her.
MAKE SURE YOU SIGN the paper toward the bottom.

 

If you are due to renew between now and July – please do it now. It will give you 15 months from your expiration date!

 

If you are interested I can email you the form.  It wont go through as a mass email.

 

 

 

Check out our blog!!!   http://capeanndss.blogspot.com/

 

Carla King

Foster Parent Recruiter

Department of Children and Families (formerly known as Dept Social Services)

Cape Ann Area Office

45 Congress Street, bldg #4

Salem, MA 01970

978-825-3862   direct DCF ext 33862

 

 

 

No comments: