Monday, March 24, 2014

Harlem Globetrotter Ticket discount

Hi all

The Boston Garden has offered discounted tickets for this great night!

Because it’s last minute, Im sorry, but I have to have all orders and money (cash) by Tuesday @ 3:00

I know that might be hard, but I don’t have the money to put out  J I have to pay when I order.

I wish I had more notice.

 

Tickets will be available for pick up at DCF Salem on Friday. (or possible other arrangements after hours)

 


The World Famous Harlem Globetrotters

Known as innovators of the game of basketball for decades, the world famous Harlem Globetrotters are again introducing something unparalleled in the history of sports and family entertainment, taking kid participation and fun to a whole new level when they come to TD Garden on Saturday, March 29 at 7:30PM

Your charity offer is valid for Saturday, March 29 at 7:30PM only.

Tickets: $15.00 (including facility fees)*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Check out our blog!!!   http://capeanndss.blogspot.com/

 

Carla King

Foster Parent Recruiter

Department of Children and Families (formerly known as Dept Social Services)

Cape Ann Area Office

45 Congress Street, bldg #4

Salem, MA 01970

978-825-3862   direct DCF ext 33862

 

 

 

No comments: