Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Free New England Revolution Tickets

I am amazed by the overwhelming response! I was able to get more based on the requests.
 
Looks like we will get some for several games.  But for now... I have this....
 
March 26th at 4:30.   vs DC United at Gillette.
 
 
before responding please make sure you can go.  depending on response, I may need to limit tickets to the people in your house only.  So please respond once you are sure you can go, with the number of tickets you want and how many are in your family (in case I have to limit).  your previous responses were counted and discarded- since this is a specific date.  So you do need to respond again.
 
Example...
The Kings would like 6 tickets, there are 3 people in our family that would go.
or simply 6/3
 
lastly-- make sure you get a response from me.  I usually reply with "i got it".  for some reason, sometimes I dont get emails and i dont want to miss anyone.  if you dont get a response by Friday am, then please email me again!
 

No comments: