Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Special promo from MJ O'Malley TKD

A foster parent set up a foster parent rate for our homes, and i was told even staff could use it. So I am passing along to all of you.  The add below didn't have a lot of info, so I asked for more and it's all explained here.  So happy social worker month! enjoy this discount for the year if you want....


Hi Carla,
 
I am happy to try and help in anyway i can. Currently our rates are reduced since we just opened a month ago and we are offering a special grand opening rate for new members. However,I would be willing to give your orginization further savings.
 
   As a comparison most schools on the North shore charge between $140 to $160 per month. They also only allow members to come in once or twice per week. Our concept is different here at the OMalley tkd center. First our monthly rates are lower currently between 110 and 125 per month and we allow unlimited training at our school. This means that members can come in as often as they like and attend as many classes as they want. We are also the only school open 7 days a week.
 
What I propose for your group is a further savings on our programs. Here is what I have in mind. Your groups monthly rate will be 87.50 per month. I will also honor this rate for the full year if they would like to "lock in" the special rate otherwise initially they will sign up for a 6 month program. Upon enrolling our normal joining fee is $225 this includes the 1st month, and the introductory private lessons. For your group i will reduce the joining fee to $155 and I will also include a FREE uniform with the school patches. (normally a $55 value).
 
So for $155 joining fee they get private lessons, a uniform and the first month included with unlimited class time. Thereafter the charge is 87.50 based on a 6 month program. All payments by members are done thru an automatic payment system so a credit card or checking account is needed for the monthly charges.
 
If you look at my background and experience you will find that we offer not only the best value for training but an enriching experience for all the families. I am not just teaching kids and adults how to kick and punch but offer life skills development such as self control, self disipline, and goal setting all taught in an positive enviroment. I want my students to become better people not just better martial artist. I am happy to clarify any other questions you may have. Please call me with your thoughts and suggestions. My cell phone is 617 990 7490
 
Warm Regards,
MJ OMalley



No comments: