Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Disney On Ice presents-"Dare to Dream" Feb 19th 2012

I have purchased 95 tickets.  I need to have the money next week to pay for them when i pick them up, so I must have your money by Monday.
If you mail by Friday, i will have it.  If i dont have your money monday I will next to sell to the next person as I have to be able to pay for the tickets on time. I appreciate your understanding.
 

Hello Everyone!

 

Thanks to our friends at The Riverside Family Support Center I pleased to offer a Disney On Ice Dare to Dream discount ticket offer!

 

Get tangled up in the newest thrilling show to hit the ice, Disney On Ice presents Dare to Dream.  Experience Disney's hilarious hair-raising escapade, Tangled; as Rapunzel, her unlikely companion, Flynn, and Maximus, embark on an uproarious journey that takes adventure to new lengths!  Boogie to the beat of the bayou with Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen in a magical, musical journey that all begins with a fateful kiss.  And fanciful dreams become reality as Cinderella meets her Prince Charming, with a glass slipper fit for an unforgettable fantasy come true. All your favorite princesses take to the ice in a spectacular finale at the ultimate Disney Princess event of a lifetime! 

 

 

Cost: Tickets are just $10.00 each (Loge seats)

Show Date: Sunday February 19 2012 at 5:00 PM

Location: TD Garden (formerly the Fleet Center)

 

Please contact me by no later than 3pm on Friday Feb 9th, and let me know how many tickets you would like to purchase for your family.  Tickets will be distributed on a first come first serve basis.  Checks should be made payable to Carla King and mailed to:

 

Carla King

Dept of Children and Families

45 Congress Street bldg #4

Salem MA 01970

 

 

No comments: